Customers were often a little wary of this recipe before they tried it. But once they did, it became a favourite. It’s easy to over-spice this juice, so be careful. You have to add just the right amount of heat.
Ingredients (to make 32 oz approx.)
- 6 Apples
- 1 Lemon
- Thumb of Ginger
- 1/4 lb Cilantro (Coriander)
- 1/4 lb Kale
- Just a bit of Jalapeño Pepper
- Wash the apples, cilantro, kale and pepper
- Cut the apples to fit into your juicer (using the Omega VRT350HD, I always cut/rip up my greens to prevent them clogging up the juicer)
- Cut the skin off the lemon and cut into segments
- Juice the ingredients together
- Sieve the juice to remove the pulp
- Video Transcript
- When I make apple based juices, I often just, oh my goodness! I often just eat the pulp. And this one is really good. If you love the cilantro, it’s a great pulp to eat. A bit spicy, quite sweet, and lemony as well.
Juice Fiend Says
I saved time making this juice by using some kale and lemon & ginger juice cubes.