I love the distinctive flavour of coriander leaves, or as it’s called in the U.S, cilantro.
The base of this juice is my standard Juice Fiend Green juice recipe of pineapple, apple, cucumber, celery and kale. This time I’ve added a couple of limes and some cilantro.
Ingredients (to make 1 litre approx.)
- 1/2 pineapple
- 3 apples
- 1/2 cucumber
- 4 stalks of celery
- 100g kale
- 50g cilantro
- 2 limes
- Wash the apples, cucumber, celery and greens
- Cut skin off pineapple and limes
- Chop pineapple into chunks
- Cut the apples, cucumber and celery into chunks
- Chop the kale and cilantro in to 1 inch sections
- Juice all the ingredients together
- Use a large jug and sieve to make a pulp free juice as the juice flows from the juicer
Juice Fiend Says
There’s no argument that pulp has fibre which would do me good. But I prefer my green juices to be super smooth so I like to remove the pulp. Sieving the juice also does a good job of getting rid of the foam.